NEVER PLAY VICTIM!

 



“What society thinks is of no interest to me.


 All that’s important is how I see myself. I know who I am. I know the value of my work. I find ways to challenge myself each day. And I’ve made this job into something really meaningful to me.”


Too many among us take the jobs we have for granted and fail to appreciate all the positive aspects they contain. We wish for

something better rather than realizing that often everything we’re actually searching for lies exactly where we are. We just need to look a little deeper. To try a little harder. And to lead a little

better. 


“I get to come to work each day and positively influence the guests that I meet with my excellent attitude. My focus on a winning performance at everything I do and my genuine desire to make their visit here the single best hotel visit they’ve ever had shapes our whole culture and definitely impacts on our bottom line. And the dazzling way in which I bring innovation to every area of our department means that hoteliers from around the world have visited us to benchmark the way we play. “So it’s not at all true that my job here is ordinary and unimportant.”


My setbacks and struggles over the past period discouraged me, BUT Look, I’m not playing victim anymore, so it doesn’t even feel right to spend too much time talking about what’s held me back in the past.”

      

My friend. Never play victim! It’s impossible to build a tribute to success on a foundation of excuses.”

Excerpts from the book -THE LEADER WHO HAD NOT TITLE by ROBIN SHARMA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEPT: Imagine Studying Law In A Lawless Country, says Singer, Mr. P