Kylian Mbappe on Thiago Silva: “I call him my captain. At PSG, he made his mark on the history of the club

 Kylian Mbappe on Thiago Silva: “I call him  my captain. At PSG, he made his mark on the history of the club. One of the best I have seen and have played with.”


Wesley Fofana: "I used to play FIFA with Thiago Silva and now I play alongside him. I'm in the changing rooms with Thiago Silva just to my right, and I learn every day from him."


Paolo Maldini: “I can say that Thiago Silva has no rival in his position. He is by far the best defender in the world. It’s a compliment for me to be compared to him.”

 

John Terry: "Absolutely love him. To be playing so well at his age in the best league is unbelievable. Just wish I could have played alongside him."


An inspiration to both young and old! Respect  Thiago Silva! A blue heart for the G.O.A.T



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEPT: Imagine Studying Law In A Lawless Country, says Singer, Mr. P