Quite a lot of celebrities have expressed their heart felt feelings towards the loss of the Nollywood star.

Quite a lot of celebrities have expressed their heart felt feelings towards the loss of the Nollywood star.

Comedian Princess
Ha! Mojiiiii!!! Iku ma Doro o. I remember the last time you came to my place, you really believed in the power of love and perseverance. Church nko? Ha! Your family will miss you. Iya Shade will miss you o. Moji moma really miss e o but oye Olorun. May your soul rest with God.

 Muyiwa Ademola
It deeply saddened my heart to share the news of your death. I still can’t add it together. I was quite happy yesterday and this took it away. “Sun re o Moji.
Hnmmm…. Alapadupe no Olorun “💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔.

 Kunle Adegbite
This is over saaaaaaaad…… Moji I can’t believe u are gone oooo,u are such a private person ,nice and calm.The news of ur death sadden my heart, what a great loss to the family and to the industry.we gonna miss u friend. I pray God should forgive u all ur sins and stay behind ur kids and ur mother.i don’t like doing this but I just have to. #deathisinevitable#

 Funke Akindele:
Sad sad sad I don’t even know what to say. God knows best. Rest In Peace Moji Olaiya. I can’t believe it. Hmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEPT: Imagine Studying Law In A Lawless Country, says Singer, Mr. P