How I was scammed by TB Joshua- Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke

Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke has spilled the beans on what actually happened when he was pictured rolling on the floor in Prophet TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church of all Nations.

The video of the episode afterwards went viral with many people alleging that the celebrity was possessed and had to be cleansed.
In a meeting with Channels, Jim stated he was taken advantage of although he was not compensated for the act. He disclosed further that he had been made to come to the church.
I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua For Him To Heal Her But Instead He Took Advantage Of Me, He Insisted I Come To The Service And When He Touched Me A Strange Power Came Over Me And I Started Saying Things, The Most Painful Part Is That My Mother Still Died At The End Of The Day”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEPT: Imagine Studying Law In A Lawless Country, says Singer, Mr. P