Nollywood Actress ,Shirley Igwe I don’t feel any pressure to get married at 30.


Shirley Igwe said, “I don’t feel any pressure to get married at 30. If my mother was around, she could have been pressuring me but I don’t feel any pressure. I am from a family that believe in doing things at the right time and do not rush into it quickly only to rush out. Take your time to choose your man and make sure that you are doing great for yourself.

When it comes to my ideal man, I want a God-fearing man who is financially stable. I also want a loving man. I only dated once in the university and when I graduated, I was busy with work. Then when I had the time, I dated again but it did not work out. The truth is that it is not easy for beautiful people to be in stable relationships. I think it has to do with the mind and jealousy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PEPT: Imagine Studying Law In A Lawless Country, says Singer, Mr. P